10 most important tasks for 42 National Assembly, we believe
1. Start active state investment policy. Eradication of poverty and unemployment.
2. Ensuring effective access to education for all. Strengthening and development of the state system of universal education. Removing fees. Scholarships for the poor.
3. Providing real free healthcare for all Bulgarian citizens without exception. Elimination of mandatory health insurance. Health Financing a new targeted indirect tax on sales up 5%.
4. Provide pensions for all sick or elderly Bulgarian citizens. Abolition of statutory pension insurance. Funding pensions a new targeted indirect tax on sales of 10%.
5. Providing real opportunity to own a home. Free assignment of the right to build and use on public lands and promote individual development of modern volatile family dwellings of light composite materials.
6. Renationalisation of EDCs. State owned electricity transmission and distribution network.
7. Liberalization of the energy market. Direct negotiations between the power plants and end customers in a competitive environment.
8. Providing real opportunities for every citizen to participate in politics. Remove any restrictions directly or indirectly related to finance.
9. Change in the Election Code to switch to fully majoritarian elections with stepwise screening candidates. Ensuring equal and fair elections. Only state-funded general election campaign for all candidates. Remove the formal role of parties in elections.
10. Development of direct democracy. Building a secure system for remote electronic voting based on the internet that allows cheap and fair elections and daily conduct informal surveys and official referendum.
The word "politics" comes from "polis" meaning "city" that arise when democracy was and State (Polity).
"Policy" means what to do in the polis (city state), the state of the country, ie in, from, the community of all its citizens and its citizens and their institutions. Political and Civic is the same.
For in a democracy, citizens decide what to do, but people are different (with different social, professional, property status, interests, different minds, education, biography, experience, age, health, etc.), it and their ideas (concepts, ideas) about what and how to do in order and society (polis) are different.
These ideas (concepts) are always partial, because it is not completely shared by all citizens. They are always partial, ie party (parties = part).
If something is done in or for society, it is always politics. If an idea is not shared by absolutely everyone, it is a party (part), but even if it is shared by absolutely everyone, when it comes to society, it is political.
People who share similar views on any subject relating to the society is one's own party political sense of the word. And their formal organization has no connection with or affiliation to a particular party.
Politics and Parties
Because we are an open economy, because I am shocked by the incompetence in the Bulgarian companies,because capitalists are hired, and big business is nothing more than performance of unclear (actually very clear how) won government contracts - in other words, relying almost entirely on the budget - single actions can not make a positive impact.
It must be applied at least five things at the same time:
1. On the competitive market type should be removed licensing and other licensing regimes. Changing the principals of the control from preliminary documents approval to factual allowing the company to starts its activity without them. Hence while the company is already doing business, all relevant institution will make the necessary verifications.
This will free private enterprise and make it able to react quickly to the changes in market conditions. When in market there is need for something, you can start fulfilling that need without asking anyone and if you break any essential requirements, it can be detected and removed in the process of work.
2. Increasing the quantity of money supply in market through the outermost points to the the concentration of cash flow. Such as pensions and salaries budget. And it is not necessary this to be financed by debt issuance. Can be done through simple multiplier banking operations, if the budget is maintained entirely from State-owned Bulgarian Development Bank and to operates without interest under the law.
3. Direct government investment in real production and commercial networks serving them. This can be combined with a program to eradicate poverty and unemployment, conventionally called "unemployed produce for the hungry ", ie for themselves. Here, as a connect production abilities with the users abilities we have five effects simultaneously - Eradicating unemployment ,remove poverty, relief spending, get government revenue, increasing GDP.
4. Consolidation of the Bulgarian business to global business expansion and development. This means creating multiple holding a 51% state participation. Moreover, as a government frame covered with private companies. Only thus the Bulgarian business can compete with global corporations. Separately and without the help of state skeleton,which will keep it upright,the private business is doomed only to polish the shoes of the big global corporations.
5. Direct government investment aim to tackling the emerging niches in global markets, such as the production of electric cars and everything about them.